Sunday, April 12, 2009

Missing a Friend,,,,

Friendship is something,
I can’t express in words to you,
All I can say is that,
I found the best in you.

It is a blessing,
To have a friend like you,
‘Coz life would have been dull,
If it was without you.

You instill strength in me,
I sometimes hurt you,
But u stood like a rock with me,
In times dim blue.

I blurt my frustrations on you,
For all wrongs in life, blamed you,
You still loved me unconditionally,
And stuck to me as if with a glue.

Never could I thank you enough,
Never can I forget you,
Never will this life be same,
As it was with you.

Though you are very far,
And I miss you so much,
Just remember you are a person,
Whom I love very much!!

2 comments:

  1. hey hii just went through your blog and well i myself try to write poems and they r as simple as yours !! really liked the work you have done here ...keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amit, I wonder if they can be called poems....Just old schooltime hobby revisited...happy that u like it (;
    Thanks a ton...

    ReplyDelete