Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hi Bloggers!!

Hi there,

I have just joined Blogspot and I am really happy about it. I had been writing while in school and college and once I got into the rat race for money, I was left with no time to even read. I am glad that I have now found a something where I can atleast pen down my views and share others. I believe that there is a DIVINE force that I must convey my Thanks to and pray to it to be with me, forever and for always. As we all know, we remember GOD mostly when we are in times of need, of despair, and when we have no one or nothing to look upto, there's just one word that we chatter,,,GOD..of course, I m no exception to this selfish sounding statement. Infact, I have always prayed more n more whenever I hit the bottom in life. However, I have written a few lines, not praising GOD, for its not possible in languages that humans know (pst. I know just 3), not thanking him either, (come on!! for how many things will I thank HIM!!) and neither for all the wonderful things HE created. As I said earlier, I am selfish, like everyone possibly is, and through the lines that follow, I just want to let HIM know when I need HIM the most...

My God, I NEED You....

When my heart bleeds

In sadness, in despair,

When my tears flow,

And nothing seems clear,

When it pains hard inside,

But,,,I do smile,

When I am lost,

In dark clouds for a while,

When I am lonely,

Dwindling in troubles much,

When I am feeling sad,

And all my dreams crunch,

When IT hurts me,

But,,I can't say,

When nothing belongs to me,

And nowhere is gay,

When it’s just "HELL",

And I feel betrayed,

When I wish to cry, but not a shoulder spare,

When its hard,

But,,I can't complain,

When its just FATE,

Destined for ME,

When I dismiss myself,

And begin loosing ME,

IS WHEN I NEED U THE MOST MY GOD,

And I am glad, U have ALWAYS been there...



Lucky ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment