Friday, January 14, 2011

Revisting Myself!!

Better late then never, says an old proverb. Well, I am putting this into use here since after much afterthought I have decided to set my blog rolling yet again, with a resolution of keeping it running for a long time to come.

Not only this, in this post, I am going to mention all the New Year Resolutions that I intend to carry on for atleast a quarter of an year. Ahh!! Slow and steady wins the race!! The likes of losing weight, controlling on my anger , mangaging my frequent mood swings et al. i know the list seems endless!

I m certainly slow, for it took me more than a year to realize that I do want to write somewhere, vent my thoughts, clear my veins, and above all be happy about doing something I have always loved : typing on MS Word!!

Bestes to Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment